After installing by the extensions manager go to "Extensions -> Modules -> Flickrberry".
- Public or group fees
- Select if you want to display pictures from a public or a group feed.
- Flickr Id
- Set the flickr Id. To get it, copy the according flickr Url and go to idgettr.com and paste the Url into the searchfield.
- Select if you want to display the pictures as gallery or slideshow.
- To display a description above the images.
- Description style
- Display the description as paragraph or headline.
- Show image title
- Display image titles at the bottom of the lightbox or slideshow.
- Image limit
- Howmany pictures you like to display. It's limited to 20.
- Image padding
- Distance between Picture and border if set.
- Image border
- Set border width 0 to 6 pixel
- Border color
- Set border color as Hexadecimal.
- Include jQuery
- Set only yes, if jQuery is not included outside this module. This will hide to load jQuery multiple.
Only gallery settings
- Thumb width
- Set width of the gallery thumbs. Maximum is 100px.
- Border radius
- Set a border radius.
- Image margin
- Set distance between gallery thumbs.
- Link / Lightbox
- Select between linking the thumbs to Flickr, Fancy lightbox and Widgetkit lightbox. To use Widgetkit lightbox, you have to install Widgetkit component by Yootheme
Only slideshow settings
- Image size
- Select which size should be load from Flickr. This should depend of the minimum size you need for your slideshow dimensions.
- Slideshow max width (px)
- If you like to define the maximum slideshow width in pixel use this input field.
- Slideshow max width (%)
- If you like to define the maximum slideshow width in percent use this input field.
- Navigation settings
- The following settings are self-explanatory. If not? Test it.
- Autoplay interval
- This setting are self-explanatory.
Many thanks to JOEL SUTHERLAND / NEWMEDIACAMPAIGNS.COM/ for the flickr feed plugin script.
I have just installed Flickrberry. It looks very good. However I can't seem to get it to work. Only the header shows, no images. Is it compatible with Joomla 3.3.6?
Please send me a link to check what happens to: infothemesberry.net.